Get involved with Battle of the bands
Mon 19th July 2021 - Mon 19th July 2021
We are looking for young talent to participate in our brand new show Battle of the Bands
We have two amazing days of fun and creativity lined up for you over the next couple of months, and we would love you to come along!
September Battle of the Bands - Saturday 18th September 12-7pm
- 12 - 4pm - Workshops: Lyric writing, song creation, street arts, food, parkour and more
- 5 - 7pm - Talent showcase for young people aged 14-25 (soloists, duets, bands/groups across rap/hip hop/grime genres). Featuring surprise guest artists.
Would you link to perform:
- Are you a singer/songwriter?
- Are you in a band?
- Are you a spoken word artist/rapper?
- Are you a musician that wants to perform in front of a live crowd?
…Then we want to hear from YOU!
We’re looking for emerging talent (ages 14-25) for a range of music genres to be able to perform in shows.
To be considered for a performance slot, please email a video/audio/link of yourself performing to [email protected] by Monday 6th September.
Performers will be supported with technical requirements and performance prior to the event. Please email to find out more.
Events will take place @ Greenwich Park Bandstand which can be found here.
All health & safety and safeguarding measures are in place for this event. Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions/concerns.