Dolly Trolley Drag Aerobics at Home
Thu 8th April 2021 - Thu 8th April 2021
Drag Aerobics is most fabulous werkout, live in your living room, and here to get you moving, feel your inner diva and sweat glitter.
Instucted by Dolly Trolley, get ready for camp anthems, lashes, leotards and lunges. Push your sofas to the side and get ready for an aerobics class with a twist, turn shimmey and a strut!
THIS IS AN ONLINE EVENT: this event is FREE but you will need to book at ticket to receive the Zoom link
This session is open to all ages and abilities
Dolly Trolley is bonkers, utterly delightful, always moving at 100mph and a drag fitness icon. She's a Yorkshire born firecracker based in London, and a renowned cabaret sensation, award winning burlesque artist and fierce drag performer.
You can find out more about Dolly Trolley on social media:
Before entering the Zoom room you will need:
- A clear space to move. Shoes or bare feet are the best to avoid slipping.
- A zoom account.
- Some water and gym/stretchy clothes.
- No equiptment or previous experience neccesary.
- You don’t have to have your camera on if you don’t want to! Just make sure that your camera is in a good position to see the workshop.
- Please be kind to your body. If you have any existing injuries, are pregnant, or have any access requirements, work to your body.
- This is a safe online space for everyone so please treat everyone with respect as we are sure everyone will!
- To help with safeguarding we ask you not to share the zoom link anywhere online. Your link will be provided via email 24 hours before the session starts. For any problems on the day please email [email protected]