Taking Part and Working Safely at Tramshed, May 2021:
These guidelines have been created to make a Covid secure and welcoming space for all our team and users during the Covid-19 pandemic.
These guidelines will remain in place until further notice and/or until Stage 4 of the government's roadmap (no earlier than 21st June).
The government will now allow performances in indoor and outdoor venues at 50% capacity. When booking to attend our events please continue to book in bubbles of 6 or 2 households will apply - we will update our information when Government guidance says it is safe to increase this.
Our events and venues are used by many people from a wide cross-section of the community. Some groups are more at risk than others during this time and we ask you to remember that not all vulnerabilities are visible.
Information to all staff and users:
- Do not attend events or enter the building if you are feeling unwell.
- If you become unwell please leave events as soon as you can and let us know if your symptoms match Covid-19, these being but not limited to; a continuous cough, loss of smell, a high temperature. Contact us by email at [email protected]
- Tracking and Tracing – we support the NHS Test and Trace and Contact Tracing systems. We offer a QR code to scan or you will be able to sign in with your name, a contact number and/or email address at Box Office. A register may also be taken by a group lead as well.
- Social distancing of 2 meters is in place or 1 meter+ where other measures are in place.
- A one-way system will be in place. At Tramshed venue we use the front staircase for up, back staircase for down with corridor for exiting through the theatre –please follow the signs. At other sites, team members will signpost audiences safely.
- Tutors and group leaders, including hirers, are leading on implementing guidelines that have been set by Tramshed, to make sure people are following these rules in their sessions. We ask that all users please respect the position of tutors, group leaders, and hirers as they work to keep those they are working with safe.
- Groups will be given a room maximum capacity set by Tramshed for each space at any one time. This will also be listed on a sign in each room. During this time groups may be asked to use different spaces than they ordinarily do. This is to help us work safely with as many people as possible
- Ventilation - The team will make sure there is as much fresh air as possible across our 4 floors at Tramshed venue. The ground floor space is a black box studio, we will open the door to the theatre and front door to the building to allow air through. From 1st floor up windows can be opened for a through-flow of air.
- The Lift - One person at a time in the lift (except for users with a carer), please only use the lift if absolutely necessary.
- Hygiene - Please wash your hands well and regularly. There are also hand sanitiser dispensers on all floors at entrances and exits. All staff and visitors are asked to make use of them.
- Face coverings – At present, you are expected to wear a face-covering before entering our venue and must keep it on until you leave unless you are exempt or there is a reasonable excuse for removing it. A visor can be used in addition to but not instead of a mask/cloth that fits comfortably but securely against the side of the face. We will provide face coverings and gloves for all Tramshed staff/tutors/visitors using the building if requested.
- Signage – Please note and follow the signs at our sites. If anything is not clear please let team members know in person or via our Programme Administrator, Tom at [email protected]
- Increased cleaning – we clean our space before we open and have regular touchpoint cleaning. Please help our staff by cleaning the area you have been using if you can. Materials are available on each floor.
Tramshed welcomes suggestions from all users to maintain the building as a Covid Secure venue.
Please contact our Programme Administrator Tom with any questions, ideas or problems on [email protected]
This page was last updated 21/05/2021